- Meet Owen! Owen and his mother Kate have written an inspiring post about their p…
- It's looking like being a busy final day at the APNA (Australian Practice Nurses…
- All set to go, come and visit our booth for your Type 1 Diabetes Prevention Tria…
- An exhibitor booth with a view! How can we not be inspired looking out over the…
- Congratulations Rachel Williams our 1000th follower!! We're very excited to reac…
Tag Archives: media monitors
In May 2012 the Type 1 Diabetes Prevention Trial featured on Melbourne’s Channel 7 news! Ted and Matthew Frost showed how easy it is to participate in the trial. View the full video here. Supplied by Media Monitors.
Professor Jenny Couper from the Women’s and Children’s Hospital in Adelaide was interviewed, along with trial participant Scarlett Roney and her mother Sue for the Type 1 Diabetes Prevention Trial. Seen on ABC News Adelaide – 22nd April 2012 / Supplied by Media Monitors.
Scarlett and Sue Roney share their story about participation in the Type 1 Diabetes Prevention Trial. Seen on Channel 9 News Adelaide – 22nd April 2012 / Supplied by Media Monitors.
Professor Len Harrison, Principle Investigator of the type 1 diabetes prevention trial, was interviewed on the Channel 7 news in June 2011. Len explains how the vaccine works and what the overall aim of the trial is. Seen on Channel 7 â€“ 13th June 2011 / Supplied by Media Monitors.
New hope for the tens of thousands of Australians who live in fear of developing type 1 diabetes, with promising results from a nasal spray vaccine trial. Seen on Channel 10 on 13th June 2011 / Supplied by Media Monitors
Melbourne scientists are a step closer to creating a vaccine to prevent type 1 diabetes. Seen on Channel 7 â€“ 13th June 2011/ Supplied by Media Monitors
Seen on Channel 9 – 13th June 2011 / Supplied by Media Monitors